Do you want to start composting but you are worried about the smell?
Are you worried about the time it will take until your compost is ready?
After experimenting with different types of composting, we can now teach you how to make your own compost in 30 days, without any smell and only with your home waste!
Now is the best season to start in the Middle East.
General benefits of composting:
– Replaces the need for fertilizers
– Replaces the need for insect repellents / insecticides
– Avoid diseases and pests, as plants are stronger and healthier
– Nutrients are more available for the plant and which accelerates the growth of your plants
– Adding a range of bio-diverse microorganisms to the soil
Acid fermented compost is the latest technology in composting and it is better, because:
– It’s faster (30 days in the weather of Qatar/Middle East)
– Easier to be made – zero maintenance. Once you put it there, you leave it
This is a self-paced, online course
This workshop is offered in collaboration with Soumia Masmoudi – http://www.ellearchitecture.com
Ellearchitecture © Copyrighted 2020. All Rights Reserved.
About Soumia Masmoudi :
Soumia is an architect and permaculture designer. As the Director of Elle architecture, she is involved in sustainablity projects with Qatar Green Building in Doha and is a member of Landscape-Architects in Hochiminh.
She is always curious about sustainable practices on building and gardening and she has designed several permaculture projects.
She learnt gardening with the locals on tropical, mediterranean and desert climate and she found her own way on urban gardening ( balcony, terrace and at all the places she has lived in).
Beauty, health and being practical, are the cornerstones of her design and gardening.