Green thumbs are a myth. We can teach you how to take care of your plants. Choose one of our workshops or a one-to-one consultation, to save time, money and start your green space with more confidence.
Our workshops are addressed to the ambitious beginner gardener, who would like to learn more about planting and maintaining a green area in their garden or balcony. We also provide workshops for more experienced gardeners, who need more insight about the plants’ physiology, nutrition and maintenance or to anyone who would like to create their own compost in the urban areas.
- Do you want to start a new space, but not sure where to start from?
- Are you worried about your plants?
- Would you like to know how to maintain your plants better?
- Are you unsure about the needs of some plants you would like to buy?
Save time and money by getting an expert’s advice, before you start your green space or when you need help with maintenance!
In person consultation
Professional and affordable services include:
- General Plant Selection and Purchase
- Plant Potting and Maintenance
- Home Garden Consultations (from small balcony gardens to larger scale projects)
- Vegetable Garden Creation
- Indoor Office Plants
- School Gardening Workshops (Teachers & Children)
Book a time for a video call or a visit, to look at your space and decide together which plants would be more suitable for each area.
QR 150 / 60 minutes
Click the button below to make a payment and confirm your consultation!