Green thumbs are a myth. We can teach you how to take care of your plants.
This workshop is addressed to the ambitious gardener who would like to learn the basics about planting and maintaining a green area in their garden or balcony, and also to the more experienced greens keeper who would like to have a little more insight about the plants’ physiology, nutrition and maintenance.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
– Prepare a green area indoor or outdoor, that will require the minimum maintenance to look good
– Learn how to prepare the best potting mix
– Maintain your green spaces with the minimum effort and losses
– Grow your own vegetables
– Move your plants successfully into larger / more suitable containers
– Identify basic enemies and deficiencies and be able to treat them in natural ways.
Do you want to know more about the course content?
Hear us on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1i5uti65WHYnXN2R3puzWB
There are no reviews yet.