In consideration for Hadiqaa, their affiliates, members, directors, officers, agents, employees, independent contractors, and volunteers
(collectively, “HADIQAA”) allowing me to participate in Hadiqaa Activities, including, but not limited to use of gardening, and other associated activities, or classes, or any other activities offered by or involving Hadiqaa, whether at a Hadiqaa facility or elsewhere (collectively “Hadiqaa Activities”), the
undersigned hereby understands, acknowledges, and agrees as follows:
1. I am capable of understanding the terms of this Agreement and the risks associated with Hadiqaa Activities.
2. I recognize and understand that there are risks, hazards and danger in Hadiqaa Activities, whether inherent or not, and participation could result
in injuries of all kinds, including serious injury or death. The risks involved in Hadiqaa Activities include, but are not limited to: hazards in traveling
to the location of the activity, falling, collision with objects, people or structures, falling onto uneven, worn or hard landing surfaces, being
struck by other participants or objects, insect bites, harm due to exposure to the elements, the aggravation of pre-existing conditions, and other
risks inherent in Hadiqaa Activities. I understand that my participation in Hadiqaa Activities is voluntary and that I have the right to terminate my
participation at any time. I acknowledge that I am capable of participating in Hadiqaa Activities and do not suffer from any health problems that
would inhibit my participation.
3. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: Understanding these risks and dangers, I nevertheless EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE HADIQAA
ACTIVITIES, inherent and otherwise, and whether or not described above. I further agree to observe and comply with all rules and regulations
prescribed by Hadiqaa for the Hadiqaa Activities.
4. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Additionally, I for myself, heirs, assigns, representatives and next of kin, unconditionally release and discharge Hadiqaa
from any damages, claims, liability, or causes of action, whether known or unknown, arising out of my participation in Hdiqaa Activities,
including claims of ordinary negligence. Furthermore, I hereby agree to indemnify Hadiqaa from any claim, liability, or cause of action by third
parties arising out of my participation in Hadiqaa Activities.
5. I understand that Hadiqaa is not liable for any lost or stolen equipment or personal items I bring to Hadiqaa facilities.
6. I understand that in order to participate in Hadiqaa Activities I must complete all of the following: (1) sign this agreement; (2) complete whatever
instructional program Hadiqaa requires for the particular activity; and (3) read and abide by the Rules and Regulations prescribed by Hadiqaa.
Additionally, I agree that I will ensure any guest I bring with me will sign Hadiqaa’s standard release form and complete the other steps
required for use of the facilities. I understand that I am responsible for any guests I bring to the Hadiqaa facilities, and therefore
agree to indemnify Hadiqaa for any liability arising out of my guest’s visit to Hadiqaa and use of the facilities.
7. In the event of an accident, I authorize Hadiqaa to stabilize, obtain medical care for, or transport me to a medical facility if, in the opinion of
Hadiqaa, medical care is needed and I am unable to make such decisions for myself. I agree to pay all costs associated with such actions on the
part of Hadiqaa, and to indemnify and hold Hadiqaa harmless from any consequences resulting from such care.
8. Hadiqaa is hereby authorized to take photos and video of me in connection to my participation in Hadiqaa Activities and has permission to use
my name and likeness, without compensation, for marketing and other promotional purposes.
9. In any action where one party either seeks to enforce its rights under this Agreement or seeks a declaration of any rights or obligations under
this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded its reasonable attorney fees, and costs and expenses incurred.
10. I understand that this Agreement shall continue in effect and remain in force in perpetuity from the date it is executed, and covers my
participation in all Hadiqaa Activities, regardless of when or where the activity takes place.
11. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remaining provisions shall survive and continue in full force and effect.
12. VENUE, JURISDICTION AND WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Qatar, and for any
dispute arising under this agreement I hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Doha, Qatar. I voluntarily waive any right I
may have to a jury trial in any action under this Agreement.
Refunds and Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as plants and flowers cannot be returned.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- In-person or online workshops
Workshops can be exchanged for another date if we are notified 5 days ahead of the workshop date.
Kindly note that gardening is an outdoor activity and our in-person workshops will still take place if the weather conditions are as per the regular conditions for the season. Our workshops will still take place if there is wind, a sandstorm or a little rain. In the unlikely event that one of our workshops will have to be postponed due to force majeure or extreme weather conditions (cyclones, thunderstorms, hail) your reservation will be exchanged for the new scheduled date.
Refunds (if applicable)
For products: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.