Green thumbs are a myth. We can teach you how to take care of your plants.
This workshop is addressed to the ambitious gardener who would like to learn the basics about planting and maintaining a green area in their garden or balcony, and also to the more experienced greens keeper who would like to have a little more insight about the plants’ physiology, nutrition and maintenance.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
– Prepare a green area indoor or outdoor, that will require the minimum maintenance to look good
– Learn how to prepare the best potting mix
– Maintain your green spaces with the minimum effort and losses
– Move your plants successfully into larger / more suitable containers
– Identify basic enemies and deficiencies and be able to treat them in natural ways.
This an online workshop addressed to the gardeners that live in the Gulf, and will take place via Google Meet.
Attendees will receive the workshop notes and a meeting link upon registration.
Use the code “BundleDeal” to get each workshop for 70QAR when bought with another workshop.